CRYPTO NEWS AGREGATOR
Sun, Jul 25, 2021 3:07 AM by CryptoCurrencyTrading

🤖 BotHunter 🤖 Launch in 3 Days 🤖

🧿 Become a Bounty Hunter 🧿 Track, report and eliminate Bots! 🦠 Telegram: t.me/bothunterbsc 🧬 4% distributed among holders 🧬 4% for marketing and development 🧬 4% locked onto liquidity pool 🧬 98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet. All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect. 🐦 Twitter: twitter.com/BotHunterBSC ➡️ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized. You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate! This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system. 🏹 Advanced Token Functions: 🧱 In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token. Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter. The ‘watchlist’ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it. Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens. ➡️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet's funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report. submitted by /u/MrVanosh420 [link] [comments]