Sun, Jul 25, 2021 1:51 AM by CryptoCurrencyTrading

👾[$BTH] Launching Real Soon | Interesting Concept | 🔼 You Don't Want to Miss it!🔼

👾 Become a Hunter, Bot Hunter You'll earn Rewards for each Bot you report and kill! 🔼 4% distributed among holders.🔼 🔼 4% locked into liquidity pool.🔼 🔼 4% for marketing and development.🔼 The site's URL is available on TG and Twitter. TG: Twitter: This project is only one of a kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new rewards system. Our Token is a deflationary BEP20 token built on the Binance Smart Chain network. Just like any other Binance token is completely decentralized. All decisions regarding the development of our Tokens will be made by our community through surveys. This gives our developers a better idea of ​​what our investors expect. 98% of all tokens are owned by the community, leaving only 2% as the team wallet. Advanced functions of the token are like this: include all those that cannot be found in other standard BEP20 tokens. In our case, these are the functions responsible for the operation of our entire Token system. Function responsible for reporting, taking as a parameter an address of the reported wallet. The discard function doesn't actually remove the wallet because we can't reach it, but it does take the coins in the wallet when the bot tries to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool of those who submitted reports. The `watchlist` function, if the observed object falls into a pattern that corresponds to the bot's behavior, we discard it! 👾 submitted by /u/Bernstein_Institute [link] [comments]