CRYPTO NEWS AGREGATOR
Sun, Jul 25, 2021 12:30 AM by CryptoCurrencyTrading

BotHunter $BTH 3 Days to Launch

儭 Become a Bot Hunter 儭 Telegram: t.me/bothunterbsc 剁 4% distributed among holders 剁 4% locked onto liquidity pool 剁 4% for marketing and development This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system. Twitter: twitter.com/BotHunterBSC All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect. 98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet. ∴ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized. You will earn Rewards for each Bot! Advanced Token Functions: Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens. In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token. ∴ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet's funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report. Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter. The watchlist function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it. submitted by /u/XDlmaolol [link] [comments]