• India Launches Country's First Digital Currency e-RUPI But Does It Have Anything To Do With Blockchain?

  • How this section of Cardano’s HODLers may have fueled its rally

  • XRP Faces One Last Resistance at 100 DMA Before a Full Scale Rally

  • Top 15 Social DApps Eco by 30-Day Volume

  • Crypto financial services platform Matrixport closes $100M Series C

  • Bank of America highlights four positive implications of the Bitcoin strategy employed by El Salvador

  • dYdX Protocol Partners With Hummingbot

  • Marathon Digital to Buy $121M of Mining Machines From Bitmain

  • South Korean authorities to close down 11 crypto exchanges

  • 3 reasons why Ethereum can hit $3K in the short term despite overvaluation risks

  • Jack Dorsey’s Square to acquire fintech firm Afterpay for $29 Billion

  • New Crypto Bill in US Congress Is the Most Comprehensive Yet

  • 11 Mid-Size South Korean Crypto Exchanges Face Closure Amid Fear of Legal Action

  • Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH spikes to $2,700, set for a slow retracement today?

  • Swipe (SXP) Breaks Out and Pursues Horizontal Resistance Breakout

  • Top Analyst Says Bearish Bitcoin Pattern Will Be Invalidated if BTC Convincingly Breaks This Level

  • Netvrk Virtual Land Sales in Parts, Debuts With Land Presale

  • Lovely Inu expands on crypto market

  • Blockchain identity market to grow $3.58B by 2025, report claims

  • Has anyone ever tried using a self directed IRA to get tax free gains on Crypto?

  • Bitcoin (BTC) sheds 5% to slip below $40K but analyst sees asset reaching $90K-$120K in the next 6 months

  • NFT Markets Post Record-Breaking Week

  • DOOR launches Global Referral Network and reaches 70,000 members

  • Bithumb Enters Into a Strategic Partnership With Sogang University

  • Notice regarding the upcoming #Ethereum London hard fork ⬇️ [binance.com]

  • Bitcoin Slips Below $40K; Support Around $34K

  • Yunnan companies conduct $580 million worth of transactions using government’s blockchain platform

  • Return of the Space Cow Boy: where to buy SCB as it surges 170%

  • Elon Musk and the story with Apple: “false and boring book”

  • 🐶 ShibaDoge | Whitelist Competition - 🚀 Get in Early 💸 Shill to Your Friends to get Qualified for Whitelist 💰 Join Community ✅ Don't Miss Out !!!

  • Notice of Removal of Trading Pairs - 2021-08-06 [binance.com]

  • ZKSwap V2 announces continued support in PoS and PoG mining

  • Square Customers Buy $2.72 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin In Q2

  • Why Thailand’s oldest bank is bullish on DeFi [EXCLUSIVE]

  • Join Smart Marketing Token ICO — Marketing Agency Built on Ethereum

  • Saudi Aramco dismisses ‘false and inaccurate’ rumors on Bitcoin mining

  • Terra climbs to 40% weekly gains: where to buy LUNA

  • India to get a futuristic digital payment solution e-RUPI today confirms Prime Minister

  • Coin Race: Top Winners/Losers of July; Bitcoin, ETH Jump, DOGE Drops

  • Bitmain Spinoff Matrixport Achieves Unicorn Status After Series C Round

  • Hong Kong Cryptocurrency Crime on the Rise: Victims Lost Nearly $30M in 2021 So Far

  • Join the best marketing ICO of the year with Smart Marketing Token

  • Brand executive posts discounted Utah home listing for Dogecoin

  • Bitcoin Logs Biggest Weekly Price Gain in 3 Months as Illiquid Supply Hits Record High

  • PayPal Declares Crypto-Service Expansion In United Kingdom

  • 22 July

    BotHunter | Unique 💩 Concept | Enjoy!

  • Load more
Thu, Jul 22, 2021 4:22 AM by CryptoCurrencyTrading

BotHunter | Unique 💩 Concept | Enjoy!

💩Become a Hunter, Bot Hunter💩 You'll earn Rewards for each Bot you report and kill! 💩4% distributed among holders 💩4% locked into liquidity pool 💩4% for marketing and development The site's URL is available on TG and Twitter. TG: t.me/bothunterbsc Twitter: twitter.com/BotHunterBSC This project is one of a kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new rewards system. Our Token is a deflationary BEP20 token built on the Binance Smart Chain network. Just like any other Binance token will be completely decentralized. 98% of all tokens are owned by the community, leaving only 2% as the team wallet. All decisions regarding the development of our Tokens will be made by our community through surveys. This gives our developers a better idea of ​​what our investors expect. Advanced functions of the token are as follows: In our case, these are the functions responsible for the operation of our entire Token system. Include all those that won't be found in other standard BEP20 tokens. Function which is responsible for reporting, taking as a parameter the address of the reported wallet. The discard function doesn't actually remove the wallet because we can't reach it, but it does take the coins in the wallet when the bot tries to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool of those who submitted report submitted by /u/SashaGreyAgario [link] [comments]

Read full